These days many of us are spending more time at home and we want to enjoy our home space. This has always been admirable, worthy goal. After all, your home should be your sanctuary. So whether you are wondering what to bring for a housewarming gift or looking for the perfect Christmas gifts for homebodies, I’ve got you covered with the best home gift ideas. Everyone will love smart home improvement and organization for their lifestyle. I will go through room by room and offer ideas for Home Welcoming Gifts. I hope you enjoy these home gifts Christmas suggestions and let me know which one is your favorite! A few of the best Christmas gifts listed below did provide samples for my consideration and inclusion in this gift guide.
Home Gift Ideas For Christmas – Room by Room
The season of giving is coming full steam ahead, and now’s the time to get started on those holiday wish-lists for friends, family, and loved ones. If you’re not sure where to find the right gifts, skip the boring old gift cards of holidays past and try a creative new surprise or two! These home gift ideas for Christmas are inspired by a room-to-room walk through of that special space we spend so much time in throughout the year – the home!
One word of advice this holiday season:
Some of the best gifts for couples are always are always going to be homeware gifts. This is because they are holiday gifts that show you care about both family members or friends. They are also available in a wide price point range to suit the occasion. However, if you are looking for the perfect gift for your spouse, be sure to think of their taste. Some husbands and wives may love these thoughtful gift ideas and yearn for the beautiful new stainless steel dishwasher. Others may desire something for themselves, not the house. When possible, you may want to cover both bases!
Additionally, even if you aren’t working on your Christmas shopping list, these are still some of the best gift ideas for housewarming gifts any time of the year! Each category has big gift and small gift ideas for every wish list.
Cool Kitchen Gifts AKA Gifts For A Home Chef
- Kitchen appliances are one of the more expensive options, but unique in that they give back by adding tangible property value to your home. Blend a home-renovation project and holiday gift into one with a new set of stainless steel appliances, many of which integrate smart-home technology like internet-ready refrigerators and more.
- If you know a foodie that loves kitchen gadgets, they are sure to want the new Folding Proofer & Slow Cooker from Brod&Taylor. My husband is the biggest kitchen nerd and he is always on the prowl for the best possible equipment. He loves baking bread and making things from scratch so he requested a top of line Folding Proofer for home cooks but with the benefits of a commercial kitchen tool. This elegant appliance provides an accurate temperature and predictable results for for making bread, yogurt, sous vide, tempering chocolate, and a wide variety of probiotic superfoods including soft cheeses, cultured butter, kombucha, tempeh, and kefir.
- Smaller kitchen products can benefit from smart-home technology as well, so for smaller-sized wish lists try choosing a digital kitchen scale or digital thermometer. These are sure to be gifts that a home chef will love.
- A digital recipe book that can all utilize Bluetooth connectivity will come in handy for hands-free ease of holiday cooking.
- Or if you have in mind more of a hostess gift, give Zest Tea compostable pyramid tea sachets. This line of award winning teas is unique because it has more caffeine than coffee. The caffeine and L-Theanine (a rare amino acid) in Zest Tea have a synergistic that provide steady energy without the jitters. They come in fun flavors like Pomegranate Mojito, Spicy Masala Chai, and Superberry Samba! They can even be paired with other drink gifts to create fun tea cocktails.
- Another item that is sure to be a hit is a set of panty storage containers. We all love the look of an organized pantry. Available on Amazon through my affiliate link are these LUXEAR Airtight Food Storage Containers which have coordinating pieces that fit together seamlessly. I absolutely love that they are BPA Free. I also love that they include Labels & Marker along with a timing function for easy, efficient storage.
Luxurious 21st-Century Living Room Gift Ideas
- This living room gift idea is the best holiday gift for those that like to be prepared. It is a truly ingenious lamp that has emergency backup lighting. No one likes to be caught in the dark and that is why this is the perfect present. inPoweredLights makes the only lamps with Autolight Emergency Technology. If the electricity in your house cuts off, this lamp will automatically turn on. Pretty nifty, right?! Plus, they are pretty. That is their Blue Coral Lamp above.
- Technology is the token treasure of living room gifts, and the television is by far the most popular and desired item. Splurge on a big ticket television with the latest internet features and updates. Or bring modern upgrades to an existing television set with smaller upgrades like popular streaming TV and movie subscriptions.
- Take the hassle out of everyday cleaning with a gift that will give back throughout its lifetime with a robot vacuum cleaner. No more messy cords and heavy lifting when you have a handy little robot around the house to do the job for you!
Cozy and Comfortable Bedroom Home Gift Guide
- Transform a tired bedroom into a comfy sanctuary by redesigning the room with new window treatments like elegant blackout curtains that not only look great, but keep out the morning sun glare for a full night of beauty sleep every time.
- Complete the look with a new set of organic cotton bed sheets and pillows to match for the ultimate in cohesive design!
- Keep your bedroom comfortable throughout the day and all year-round with innovative new learning thermostats that are pioneering smart temperature control. The perfect investment for families focusing on “going green”.
- The best holiday gift for the bedroom may just be cozy slippers from the World Wildlife Fund Gifts Catalog. Not only will they look cute and keep feet toasty warm, they also help WWF’s conservation work to save the elephants. Gotta love a double win gift. These are great to leave in a guest room as well.
Perfectly Personalized Bathroom
- I love for every room in my home to have a welcoming scent. That is why I think that Fresh Wave makes a great gift. They make natural home odor eliminators like candles with beautiful scents or a bundle gift set like the Welcome Home Kit shown above.
- For those who enjoy a good sing-a-long in the shower to kick-start their mornings, fun and fresh new shower heads offer a Bluetooth speaker. Have fun selecting background tunes for your shower soundtrack!
- Put the finishing touches on your bathroom experience by trading out old dingy towels for a fresh set of towels to freshen up your color scheme.
Home Welcoming Gifts Conclusion
How many Christmas presents have you checked off your list so far? I hope you find this holiday gift guide helpful in finding the perfect useful housewarming gift. Tech toys, gadgets, and other products inspired by the home are a unique way to give that special someone in your life a gift they will be sure to use and love. Throughout the year it will be a loving reminder of how much you care. This year give the gift of convenience, style, and comfort and upgrade the home experience. These Home Welcoming Gifts feature popular new household products and designs that are sure to be a hit! I hope you enjoyed these great options for unique gifts. What are your favorite ideas from this Home Gifts Christmas Guide?
I want to thank you all for being loyal readers. It means the world to me! When you follow on me on social media, like or comment on my posts, it helps me be able to keep writing this blog. Here is a $50 gift card giveaway as a way of saying thank you.